Sunday, August 21, 2011

Locks of Love / Pantene Beautiful Lengths


When I finally sat down to do this week’s blog I was wondering what I was going to do until I saw something that sparked my memory! Many people know about this “cause” because it changes the way a person looks. I personally have donated to it twice and am working towards a third. If you haven’t already guessed, I am talking about donating your hair to Locks of Love or Pantene Beautiful Lengths. I have donated hair to both causes and feel so blessed that I am able to do so. For the males reading this, you can also grow your hair out and donate it! However, it does have to be 8 inches long for Pantene and 10 inches long for Locks of Love. Pantene Beautiful Lengths teams up with American Cancer Society to donate the wigs while Locks of Love donates the wigs to children. These are both wonderful causes and something that we can all do and does not cost anything besides giving up your hair! Happy cute hair!

Until next week,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment