Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome!


WELCOME to a blog about doing little things that make a big difference. The purpose of this blog is to educate others on unique ways to give back including ways that have probably been sitting right in front of you. I feel like people want to give back but they do not always have the time or money and I want to help change this. Each week I will post a new idea, and if I find something within the week that I am really excited about I will send it out. These ideas will not take much time and are inexpensive or better yet free. If you have any questions about the posts or organizations I would love to hear them and also to hear your feedback. If you have any ways to give back, that I may not be aware of, please send them to me so I can share them with others (and add your name to the blog if it is okay with you)! Happy Reading and I hope this blog helps you feel like you are making a difference, because you are!

Sincerely,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment