Monday, August 3, 2015

Welcome Back!!!

WELCOME BACK to a blog about doing little things that make a big difference. Now that I have more time on my hands again I have decided to pick back up with my blog. The purpose of this blog is to educate others on unique ways to give back including ways that have probably been sitting right in front of you. I feel like people want to give back but they do not always have the time or money and I want to help change this. I will continue to post new ideas as I find them as well as repost ideas from my posts in the past. Some of my past posts are still relevant yet some are not so I will go back through and post about any that are still going on today. These ideas will not take much time and are inexpensive or better yet free. If you have any questions about the posts or organizations I would love to hear them and also to hear your feedback. If you have any ways to give back, that I may not be aware of, please send them to me so I can share them with others! Happy Reading and I hope this blog helps you feel like you are making a difference, because you are! Until my next post!

Peace,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment