Sunday, May 19, 2013

Giggling for Charity



Sorry this week’s post is so late and that I missed last week. I will be better and post during the week this coming week. Clorox Green Works is donating $20,000 to the Environmental Media Association’s school garden program (EMA) yet to get to $20,000 they need our help. Green Works has pledged to donate $15,000 to EMA and the remaining $5,000 is up to Twitter users and jokes. For every joke tweeted with the hashtag #gigglingdaisies, Green Works will donate $1 to EMA. This only goes until May 31st so you need to act fast! EMA supports gardens and greenery in urban schools in Los Angeles. I apologize for my followers that are not twitter users, I will be back next week with something you can partake in. Happy Joke Telling!

Until next week,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment