Sunday, March 4, 2012

Milkshake

This week’s post is pretty cool because I am finding some of my posts through them. Milkshake is an organization that’s goal is to find the good in everything. They send out a daily e-mail and in the e-mail feature an organization, product, or cause that makes a difference. You can also check out their website that has tons you can look at. The e-mails are so useful and helpful in learning about different people, causes, and organizations because they make sure to explain why they are featuring them, what they do, and how you can help. I am not always one for getting daily e-mails but I am glad I signed up for this one. I look forward to it every day and wonder what new thing I am going to learn about and what new way I can help others. Happy searching!

Until next week,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment