Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fair Trade



I apologize for my absence however I went back to school and am finding that I don’t have nearly as much time as I used to! I am still going to post but it won’t be as frequently. So be sure to check back every once in awhile! October is fair trade month and Fair Trade USA (Fair Trade Certified) has an awesome site that you can visit to learn more about fair trade as well as many other things. You can take a quiz to find out how fair you are and then after taking it you can enter into a contest for awesome fair trade items. They also have a section that shares fair trade companies with you for different products. I personally think fair trade is a wonderful and ecological thing to do so if you feel like you don’t know much make sure to check it out. If you are a fair trade expert than still take a look and at least take the quiz. So this week when you have a few minutes check out the “be fair” website and see what fair trade is all about. Happy ecologically shopping!

Until next time,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment